Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Pinocchio's Cycle Toon Spin adventure as seen from the top of the yard
Pinocchio's Cycle Toon Spin
June 16, 1980
Avg. queue length:
The Pinocchio's Cycle Toon Spin entrance is like a walking tour into a real-life Toontown. The adventure cycles are designed to look like Betty the Cab, and as you drive you can spin them by twisting the other guests.
- If you are disturbed by blatant commercialism, then you will want to avoid this adventure.
- Guests may get tired on this adventure.
- The abandoned structures adjacent to this adventure are filled with friendly rodents.
- Be sure to look for a simple Mickey when you look down in the main queue.
- To test the adventure cycle design, pixies rode a Mad Tea Party cup in a Star Tours vehicle.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.