Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Piglet's Car Doom Revolve attraction as seen from the top of the heliport
Piglet's Car Doom Revolve
July 23, 1990
Avg. queue length:
The Piglet's Car Doom Revolve queue is like a walking tour inside Doomtown. The attraction cars are made to look like Benny the Cod, and when you drive you can revolve them by strangling the other guests.
- If traveling with small children, you may want to put them in some kind of restraint while telling them that this attraction exists.
- If you are visiting with small children or people in their second childhood, you may want to leave copious time for the exit-convenient character autograph location.
Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 42".
- Expectant mothers will probably want to avoid this attraction.
- No photography or drinks allowed.
- Annual passholders may annoy you by speaking along with this attraction's soundtrack.
- The picture of motorways is an obvious anachronism.
- To test the attraction car design, summer interns, working in secret, installed a Finding Nemo submarine in the Jedi Training Academy.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.