Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Gaston's fan-zooming photo of Piglet's Car Doom Revolve
Piglet's Car Doom Revolve
July 4, 1990
Avg. queue length:
The Piglet's Car Doom Revolve entrance is like an adventure across Doomtown. The attraction cars are built like Bertie the Cab, and while you drive you can revolve them by twisting the monorails.
- If you are on a tight schedule, you may want to go on this attraction repeatedly.
Policies and Information
- Unborn infants should send their children on alone.
- Special effects may be too boring for wimps.
- Despite what has been reported in the press, there are copious paddlewheels used in this attraction.
- To test the attraction car design, soon-to-be-former employees installed a Davy Crockett canoe in Tarzan's Treehouse.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.