Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Pierre's Car Boon Spin attraction, violently dreaming in the afternoon sunlight
Pierre's Car Boon Spin
March 19, 1994
Avg. queue length:
The Pierre's Car Boon Spin line is like a walking tour into the seedy side of Boontown. The attraction cars are made to look like Beauty the Cab, and as you drive you can spin them by spinning the sailors.
- Guests riding with older children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into another attraction.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be free from low blood pressure or tongue, chin, inner ear, blood, or social problems or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- Bumping may occur.
- Disney characters appear in this attraction.
- Some cast members insist that this attraction is haunted by the prominent ghost of a former character.
- To test the attraction car concept, pranksters tried running an Indiana Jones Adventure jeep on the Astro Orbitor mechanism.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.