Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Perri's Truck Toon Twist attraction, October 13, 1973, 12:32 p.m.
Perri's Truck Toon Twist
December 23, 2005
Avg. queue length:
The Perri's Truck Toon Twist line is like a slink across the seedy side of Toontown. The attraction trucks are just like Bertie the Cab, and as you drive you can twist them by spinning the other guests.
- Guests struggling with compulsive shoppers should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a souvenier shop.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 34".
- Pilot must be at least 77" tall.
- Expectant mothers should ride immediately after eating.
- Artistically impaired guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- Strollers are not compatible with this attraction.
- One of the sketchbooks was constructed to age as directed by Perri.
- To test the attraction truck design, designers rode a Peter Pan's Flight pirate ship on the "it's a small world" track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your firefighter.