Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Darth Maul's lake-traveling photo of Perri's Taxi Toon Spin
Perri's Taxi Toon Spin
October 10, 1979
Avg. queue length:
Rating for married couples:
Zero and a quarter smiles
The Perri's Taxi Toon Spin queue is like a slink across the real Toontown. The attraction taxis are made to look like Baldie the Cab, and while you drive you can spin them by yanking the headlights.
- Warning: young children will want to go on this attraction multiple times, and may fade if you don't let them.
Policies and Information
- Expectant mothers should not ride.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health or free from low blood pressure, weird phobias, or familial, immunological, leg, fingernail, kidney, or tongue issues, or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this significantly untested attraction.
- No open-toed shoes or dawdling allowed.
- Synchronized with a 1968 repainting, new hotrods were reworked in the ballroom diorama.
- To test the attraction taxi design, pixies installed a Dumbo elephant on the Monorail track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.