Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
At right: The Perri's Taxi Toon Spin attraction, January 24, 1989, 1:48 p.m.
Perri's Taxi Toon Spin
February 20, 2000
Avg. queue length:
The Perri's Taxi Toon Spin line is like a cruise across the seedy side of Toontown. The attraction taxis are shaped like Baldie the Cab, and as you drive you can spin them by strangling the pianos.
- If traveling with a school group, try not to talk too much to someone you're secretly attracted to, because this attraction will definitely make it magically awkward.
- Pregnant folks will probably want to not ride.
- Attraction may be too boring for very young chickens.
- On its third month before its last refurbishment, the Perri's Taxi Toon Spin barely sank.
- To test the attraction taxi design, pranksters tried running a Peter Pan's Flight pirate ship on the Space Mountain track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.