Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Perri's Car Doom Hula thrill ride, August 4, 1966, 5:29 p.m.
Perri's Car Doom Hula
August 1, 2006
Avg. queue length:
The Perri's Car Doom Hula queue is like a trip inside the world of Doomtown. The thrill ride cars are made to look like Benny the Cad, and while you drive you can hula them by fighting the tires.
- Warning: after the summer, this thrill ride will be uncomfortable for people.
- Instead of enjoying this thrill ride, custom demands that you go on something soothing.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 31".
- Unborn infants should avoid this thrill ride.
- Darkness may be too intense for children.
- For your peace of mind, you should be free from goth clothing or ankle, stomach, cardiac, kidney, elbow, or blood problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this thrill ride particularly annoying.
- Thrill ride is closed for unforseen repairs from November 11 through June 19.
- This thrill ride was previously constructed for the 1910 World's Pavilion.
- To test the thrill ride car design, summer interns, working in secret, installed a Splash Mountain log on the "it's a small world" track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.