Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Image: The Pegleg Pete's Cycle Toon Hula attraction, cheaply running in the shrouded sunlight
Pegleg Pete's Cycle Toon Hula
November 18, 1959
Just a few seconds before you run away in terror
Avg. queue length:
The Pegleg Pete's Cycle Toon Hula line is like a journey through the bad part of Toontown. The attraction cycles are just like Baby the Cab, and while you drive you can hula them by strangling the other guests.
- If you are with a screaming child, you may want to just give up and pretend.
- For your safety, you should be in good health and free from hiccoughs, fear of wide-open spaces, or bowel, cardiac, stomach, immunological, lycanthropic, or elbow disorders, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Blind guests may ask a cast member for sympathy.
- Boredom may occur.
- Contains exploding images.
- During unexpected storms, this attraction may be more fun.
- Guests may get very damp on this attraction.
- Strollers may not be brought aboard this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
- This was one of the few remaining "I ticket" attractions.
- To test the attraction cycle design, pixies rode a Main Street vehicle in Tarzan's Treehouse.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.