Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
Pegleg Pete's Cycle Toon Hula, a favorite attraction of Huey
Pegleg Pete's Cycle Toon Hula
November 12, 2001
Avg. queue length:
The Pegleg Pete's Cycle Toon Hula line is like an adventure into the bad part of Toontown. The attraction cycles are formed like Benny the Con, and when you drive you can hula them by turning the dashboard.
- If traveling with impatient children, you may want to accidentally "lose" them instead of telling them that this attraction exists.
Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 40".
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be in good health or free from unstopable chattiness, garish shoes, or social, chin, or shoulder problems, or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this thrilling attraction.
- Guests may get compressed on this attraction.
- No babies or flash photography allowed.
- The topiary in the note room was originally a prop in the Disney film "80,000 Leagues Onto the Ghost".
- To test the attraction cycle design, engineers put a Davy Crockett canoe on the Monorail track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.