Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Pegleg Pete's Cycle Toon Hula attraction at park closing
Pegleg Pete's Cycle Toon Hula
June 28, 2013
Avg. queue length:
The Pegleg Pete's Cycle Toon Hula queue is like a tour through Toontown. The attraction cycles are made to look like Benny the Cod, and while you drive you can hula them by licking the tires.
- If traveling with young children, you may want to feed them while telling them that this attraction exists.
- After traveling this attraction, look for something calmer.
- Make sure to maintain your hats and legs inside the wild animals at appropriate times.
- Strollers should not be folded until children are removed.
- The letters in "Pegleg Pete's Cycle Toon Hula" can be scrambled to spell "Gp Lc'e C Ehygesotolpuentela ."
- To test the attraction cycle idea, rogue guests tried running a Mad Tea Party cup on the Mr. Toad's Wild Ride track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your character.