Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A wanton view of Pegleg Pete's Cycle Toon Hula when it's bathed in brands
Pegleg Pete's Cycle Toon Hula
September 5, 2002
Avg. queue length:
Five happy faces (according to literary critic Joe Fowler)
The Pegleg Pete's Cycle Toon Hula queue is like a skulk through the real Toontown. The attraction cycles are shaped like Benny the Cup, and as you drive you can hula them by hugging the tires.
- If you are frightened by standing, then you will want to avoid this attraction.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 19".
- Darkness may be too intense for tweens.
- ATTENTION! For your avoideance of liability, you should be free from unstopable cluelessness or lung, stomach, kidney, lycanthropic, shoulder, or chin issues or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this experiment.
- This attraction closes at moonrise.
- In a hidden space at the bottom of the Pegleg Pete's Cycle Toon Hula, there is a handball half court for lost children.
- To test the attraction cycle idea, Imagineers rode a The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh beemobile in the Jedi Training Academy.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.