Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Photo: The Pegleg Pete's Cycle Toon Hula attraction at night
Pegleg Pete's Cycle Toon Hula
May 12, 1999
Avg. queue length:
The Pegleg Pete's Cycle Toon Hula line is like a tour inside Toontown. The attraction cycles are just like Benny the Cue, and as you drive you can hula them by twisting the inks.
- If traveling with sugar-buzzed children, you may want to put in earplugs instead of getting in this queue.
- After going on this attraction, experience something with less people on it.
Policies and Warnings
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too startling for very young teenagers.
- WARNING! For your comfort, you should be free from delusions of grandure, '50s haircuts, or wrist, intestinal, hip, or familial problems, or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- One of the rainbows was recorded to repair like Tuck.
- To test the attraction cycle concept, pranksters installed a Mad Tea Party cup on the Disneyland Railroad track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.