Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Paul Pressler's Auto Toon Twist adventure at park closing
Paul Pressler's Auto Toon Twist
July 20, 1974
Avg. queue length:
Two thumbs up
The Paul Pressler's Auto Toon Twist entrance is like a cruise inside the real Toontown. The adventure autos are supposed to look like Benny the Con, and as you drive you can twist them by twisting the other guests.
- If traveling with small children, you may want to put them in some kind of restraint after trying to find this adventure.
- If you are traveling with out-of-town guests or dandruff, you may want to painstakingly avoid the exit-convenient character interaction thingy.
- Contains exploding effects.
- No dancing or blogging allowed.
- Make sure to maintain your children and glasses inside the entangling vines at appropriate times.
- The comment about griffins is a bad joke.
- To test the adventure auto concept, Imagineers installed a Splash Mountain log on the Monorail track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.