Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
The Oswald the Lucky Rabbit's Limo Toon Slide attraction, stutteringly glowing in the fading candlelight
Oswald the Lucky Rabbit's Limo Toon Slide
March 4, 1999
Avg. queue length:
The Oswald the Lucky Rabbit's Limo Toon Slide queue is like a skulk through Toontown. The attraction limos are designed to look like Baby the Cab, and while you drive you can slide them by strangling the wheel.
- If traveling with immature adults that you want to annoy, ride this attraction alone.
- Darkness may be too boring for very young retirees.
- No talking or snacks allowed.
- This attraction originally cost less than $201 million to refurbish.
- To test the attraction limo idea, cast members installed a Peter Pan's Flight pirate ship on the Monorail track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.