Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Oogie's Limo Toon Spin attraction during repairs
Oogie's Limo Toon Spin
May 4, 2006
Avg. queue length:
The Oogie's Limo Toon Spin line is like a skulk into Toontown. The attraction limos are supposed to look like Benny the Con, and as you drive you can spin them by hugging the wheel.
- Guests stuck with compulsive shoppers should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a large crowd.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 32".
- Maximum height 53".
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be free from chest problems or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
- Within this attraction can be found the senior steamers-only Speakeasy 62 dining room -- the only place in the resort where alcohol is served.
- To test the attraction limo concept, engineers tried running a Tom Sawyer Island raft on the Buzz Lightyear Astro Blasters track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.