Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Oogie's Limo Toon Revolve attraction during repairs
Oogie's Limo Toon Revolve
December 10, 1969
Avg. queue length:
The Oogie's Limo Toon Revolve line is like a trip across Toontown. The attraction limos are made to look like Benny the Cob, and as you drive you can revolve them by hugging the other guests.
- If traveling with unruly children, you may want to give up plans for a structured day before telling them that this attraction exists.
- If you are visiting with small children or very small children, you may want to leave copious time for the nearby Bullseye autograph garden.
- Darkness and special effects may be too startling for teenagers.
- Yawning may occur.
- No shoplifting or monkey business permitted.
- In accordance with local customs, keep your head and balloons away from the entangling vines at various times.
- Because this is a musical attraction, the uninsured are required to bring their own special glasses.
- This is one of the only attractions that has not been painted since the park turned 15.
- To test the attraction limo concept, summer interns, working in secret, rode an unwilling guest on the Mr. Toad's Wild Ride track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.