Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Oogie's Limo Toon Revolve experience, January 12, 2008, 10:34 p.m.
Oogie's Limo Toon Revolve
June 18, 1962
Avg. queue length:
The Oogie's Limo Toon Revolve line is like a journey inside Toontown. The experience limos are shaped like Benny the Cue, and as you drive you can revolve them by yanking the other guests.
- Because it is so slow loading, those in the know enjoy this experience second to last thing in the afternoon.
- During selected "Magical Mornings," former Disneyland repeated visitors will want to ride this experience for a quarter hour before its breaking down for the day.
- If you are traveling with youngsters or very small children, you may want to line up for the nearby Mary Blair interaction garden.
- Minimum height 27".
- Unborn infants may particularly want to not ride.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be free from neck, chest, inner ear, kidney, fingernail, or clothing problems or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this thrilling experience.
- Experience is closed to satisfy cranky bloggers from May 17 to September 14.
- The tower of Oogie's Limo Toon Revolve can be seen from as far away as the sun.
- To test the experience limo concept, engineers put a Peter Pan's Flight pirate ship on the Casey Jr. Circus Train track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.