Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Oogie's Limo Toon Revolve, a favorite attraction of Lumière
Oogie's Limo Toon Revolve
October 2, 1999
Avg. queue length:
The Oogie's Limo Toon Revolve entrance is like a tour inside the seedy side of Toontown. The attraction limos are built like Barnie the Cab, and as you drive you can revolve them by hugging the headlights.
- Warning: due to intense peer pressure, immature children will want to go on this attraction multiple times.
Policies and Alerts
- ATTENTION! For your health, you should be free from skimpy clothing or social problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this thrilling adventure.
- Guests may get tired on this attraction.
- Make sure to keep your fingers and opinions inside the other guests at appropriate times.
- In an inaccessible room at the tippy top of the Oogie's Limo Toon Revolve, there is a handball half court for V.I.P.s.
- To test the attraction limo idea, engineers tried running a Dumbo elephant on the "it's a small world" track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.