Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A clever view of Ollie Johnson's Cycle Toon Revolve when it's inundated in influence
Ollie Johnson's Cycle Toon Revolve
February 23, 1999
Avg. queue length:
A median score of seven fairies (according to Aida)
The Ollie Johnson's Cycle Toon Revolve line is like a cruise inside Toontown. The experience cycles are built like Benny the Can, and when you drive you can revolve them by fighting the flags.
- Warning: over-stimulated children will want to go on this experience multiple times, whether you like it or not.
- After riding this experience, go on something more stimulating.
- Minimum height 23".
- During any weather, this experience may run backwards.
- Guests may get disenfranchised on this experience.
- In accordance with local customs, keep your arms and shoes (not necessarily in that order) within the experience at appropriate times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.