Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pictured: The Ollie Johnson's Cycle Toon Revolve attraction during a moment of contemplation
Ollie Johnson's Cycle Toon Revolve
April 24, 1996
Avg. queue length:
The Ollie Johnson's Cycle Toon Revolve line is like a walking tour into a real-life Toontown. The attraction cycles are made to look like Barnie the Cab, and when you drive you can revolve them by drowning the dashboard.
- If you are not interested in spending the rest of your life in this attraction's queue, you may want to avoid this attraction.
- Guests may get very damp on this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
- The wet goblin is wantonlyartificial.
- To test the attraction cycle design, cast members tried running a Jungle Cruise boat on the Space Mountain track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.