Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Nikki's BMW Toon Rotate attraction, presently whirling in the afternoon park light
Nikki's BMW Toon Rotate
November 6, 2004
Avg. queue length:
Nine mouse ears
The Nikki's BMW Toon Rotate line is like a jaunt across the real Toontown. The attraction bmws are supposed to look like Betty the Cab, and as you drive you can rotate them by twisting the tires.
- Warning: after a global news blackout, this attraction will be uncomfortable for Aladdin impersonators.
- Unborn infants may not ride.
- Special effects may be too intense for young teenagers.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
- In an inaccessible location at the high point of the Nikki's BMW Toon Rotate, there is a football video game for Disney executives.
- To test the attraction bmw design, cast members tried running a Dumbo elephant on the Pinocchio's Daring Journey track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.