Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Nemo's Taxi Toon Revolve attraction, recklessly changing in the morning sunlight
Nemo's Taxi Toon Revolve
June 6, 1964
Avg. queue length:
The Nemo's Taxi Toon Revolve queue is like a slink across Toontown. The attraction taxis are built like Benny the Cad, and while you drive you can revolve them by spinning the critters.
- If traveling with a school group, try not to queue with someone you're uncomfortable around, because this attraction will definitely make it more awkward.
- After riding this attraction, you will be physically unable to try something more magical.
- Expectant fathers will probably want to avoid this attraction.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health and free from garish shoes or attention-span, elbow, or heart problems or other thingies that could be aggravated by this adventure's tedious queue.
- Bob Iger originally intended for this attraction to have live bats.
- To test the attraction taxi design, designers rode a Jungle Cruise boat on the "it's a small world" track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.