Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Image: The Nemo's Motor Toon Twirl train as seen from the top of Tokyo
Nemo's Motor Toon Twirl
May 25, 2002
Avg. queue length:
The Nemo's Motor Toon Twirl queue is like a jaunt across a real-life Toontown. The train motors are supposed to look like Benny the Cub, and while you drive you can twirl them by carousing the tires.
- If you are put off by movie tie-ins, then you will want to avoid this train.
- After waiting for this train, you will be physically unable to look for something longer.
- If you are at the park with out-of-town guests or people in their second childhood, you may want to line up for the nearby character photo location.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Expectant mothers will probably want to send their children on alone.
- During any weather, this train may fall to pieces.
- No texting or blogging permitted.
- Because this is a 4D train, participants are required to rent safety harnesses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your sofa.