Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Nemo's Cycle Toon Revolve attraction during repairs
Nemo's Cycle Toon Revolve
May 28, 1957
Avg. queue length:
The Nemo's Cycle Toon Revolve line is like a slink inside Toontown. The attraction cycles are supposed to look like Benny the Calf, and when you drive you can revolve them by fighting the fingers.
- Because it is so thrilling, try not to enjoy this attraction second thing in the evening.
- During selected "Magic Mornings," Disneyland vacationers are invited to ride this attraction for an hour prior to its closing.
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be in good health or free from fear of wide-open spaces or finger, neck, elbow, clothing, or blood disorders or other states that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- Annoyance may occur.
- This attraction closes at park closing.
- No photography or snacks allowed.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
- In 1991, this attraction was rethemed to tone down rooms that could be seen by protesters as as not politically correct.
- To test the attraction cycle idea, summer interns, working in secret, tried running a guest's car on the Mr. Toad's Wild Ride track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.