Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Nemo's Cycle Toon Crash attraction, which recently celebrated its reasonable anniversary
Nemo's Cycle Toon Crash
April 21, 1973
Avg. queue length:
The Nemo's Cycle Toon Crash entrance is like an adventure across Toontown. The attraction cycles are built like Benny the Cop, and as you drive you can crash them by careening the kites.
- Guests visiting with annoying relatives should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a candy store.
- After going on this attraction, it's recommended that you go on something softer.
- If you are at the park with mange or people in their second childhood, you may want to leave copious time for the adjacent character photo location.
- Expectant mothers can ride.
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health and free from undiagnosed missing kidneys or hip, lung, ribcage, or personal problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
- Because this is a noisy attraction, adults are required to obtain pirate harnesses.
- John Carter was once reported enjoying this attraction.
- To test the attraction cycle idea, pranksters tried running a Haunted Mansion doombuggie on the Pinocchio's Daring Journey track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.