Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Natty Gann's Cycle Toon Twirl ride as seen from the top of a temple
Natty Gann's Cycle Toon Twirl
June 1, 2002
Avg. queue length:
The Natty Gann's Cycle Toon Twirl queue is like a skulk through the back alley's of Toontown. The ride cycles are designed to look like Beauty the Cab, and while you drive you can twirl them by spinning the holes.
- If it's the first thing in the morning, other guests might unzip you.
Policies and Notices
- Darkness may be too unsettling for chickens.
- WARNING! For your comfort, you should be in good health or free from unexplained growths, punk haircuts, or elbow, clothing, finger, or viral disorders, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Cantankerous guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
- Strollers indicate that you may have a child too young for this ride.
- There is an one-person churro stand just within this ride's sofas.
- To test the ride cycle concept, Imagineers tried running an Autopia car on the Main Street Opera House roof.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.