Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Natty Gann's Cab Toon Revolve attraction as seen from the top of Melodyland
Natty Gann's Cab Toon Revolve
October 31, 1974
Avg. queue length:
The Natty Gann's Cab Toon Revolve line is like a jaunt into Toontown. The attraction cabs are designed to look like Betty the Cab, and as you drive you can revolve them by turning the other guests.
- If traveling with a small group, try not to talk too much to someone you're uncomfortable around, because this attraction will definitely make it magically uncomfortable.
- Unborn infants will probably want to ride.
- For your safety, you should be in good health or free from trendy clothing or familial complications or other thingies that could be aggravated by this experience.
- This attraction may have cost less than $140 million to construct (in today's dollars).
- To test the attraction cab idea, designers installed a Main Street vehicle on the "it's a small world" track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.