Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
Napoleon's Cycle Toon Slide, a favorite dark ride of Flintheart Glomgold
Napoleon's Cycle Toon Slide
October 19, 1960
Avg. queue length:
The Napoleon's Cycle Toon Slide line is like a jaunt through the real Toontown. The dark ride cycles are formed like Benny the Cig, and when you drive you can slide them by yanking the other guests.
- Warning: particularly princess-addicted children will want to queue for this dark ride multiple times, but will always chicken out before getting on.
- Expectant parents may particularly want to not ride.
- Dark ride may be too intense for immature tweens.
- Vision-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the dark ride.
- Guests may get damp on this dark ride.
- No running or churros allowed.
- The finger was sculpted by Cubby O'Brien.
- To test the dark ride cycle concept, designers installed an unwilling guest on the Big Thunder Mountain Railroad track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.