Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Napoleon's Cycle Toon Slide adventure as seen from the top of Epcot
Napoleon's Cycle Toon Slide
September 15, 2004
Avg. queue length:
The Napoleon's Cycle Toon Slide queue is like a jaunt across Toontown. The adventure cycles are shaped like Buddie the Cab, and while you drive you can slide them by twisting the dashboard.
- Guests visiting with "humorous" t-shirts should be forwarned that this adventure exits into a candy store.
- If you are visiting with youngsters or very small children, you may want to painstakingly avoid the adjacent character autograph location.
Policies and Warnings
- During unexpected hail, this adventure may fall to pieces.
- Guests may get compressed on this adventure.
- This is the last of the few adventures that has not been painted since the park was built.
- To test the adventure cycle design, soon-to-be-former employees tried running a The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh beemobile on the Casey Jr. Circus Train track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.