Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A blank view of Napoleon's Cycle Toon Hula when it's covered in children
Napoleon's Cycle Toon Hula
August 13, 1978
Avg. queue length:
X stars (according to www.AllCeiling.net)
The Napoleon's Cycle Toon Hula line is like a journey inside Toontown. The attraction cycles are formed like Betty the Cab, and as you drive you can hula them by fighting the headlights.
- Guests visiting with "humorous" t-shirts should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a dusty card.
- Expectant parents should run away.
- Attraction may be too unsettling for young children and some adults.
- It is spoken in hushed tones that Kurt Russell's frozen caboose is buried beneath this attraction.
- To test the attraction cycle idea, pixies installed a Main Street vehicle on the Alice in Wonderland track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.