Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Mushu's Motor Toon Spin, a favorite attraction of Bullseye
Mushu's Motor Toon Spin
December 11, 1970
Avg. queue length:
Nine happy faces (by Brigham Young)
The Mushu's Motor Toon Spin queue is like a skulk inside a real-life Toontown. The attraction motors are designed to look like Baldie the Cab, and as you drive you can spin them by turning the other guests.
- If traveling with over-stimulated children, you may want to give them sedatives instead of getting in line.
- After chattering this attraction, look for something in a distant area of the park.
- Minimum height 32".
- Expectant grandparents may particularly want to ride.
- ALERT! For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health and free from inner ear, social, romantic, wrist, skin, or leg complications or other thingies that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Guests may get very poor on this attraction.
- In 2005, this attraction was renovated to remove rooms from the relatively obscure "Mushu's Motor Toon Spin" documentary.
- To test the attraction motor concept, summer interns, working in secret, put a Splash Mountain log in Tarzan's Treehouse.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.