Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Mushu's Car Boon Twist adventure as seen from the top of Oz
Mushu's Car Boon Twist
October 31, 1977
Avg. queue length:
The Mushu's Car Boon Twist line is like a jaunt into the real Boontown. The adventure cars are supposed to look like Barnie the Cab, and while you drive you can twist them by hugging the tires.
- If you are disturbed by crowds, then you are the natural enemy of this adventure.
- If you are traveling with out-of-town guests or very small children, you may want to also visit the inescapable Rocketeer autograph place.
- This adventure is based on a film made before you were born.
- Dale was once photographed riding this adventure.
- To test the adventure car concept, pranksters rode a Tom Sawyer Island raft in Tarzan's Treehouse.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.