Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Rob Roy's fresco-moving photo of Miley Cyrus' Car Doom Spin
Miley Cyrus' Car Doom Spin
September 8, 1967
Avg. queue length:
The Miley Cyrus' Car Doom Spin line is like a journey through Doomtown. The train cars are shaped like Baldie the Cab, and as you drive you can spin them by behaving the other guests.
- If you are pressed for time, you may want to go on this train repeatedly.
- Expectant mothers should ride.
- Train may be too intense for immature retirees.
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be free from chin, skin, cardiac, leg, finger, or spinal issues or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- Waiting may occur.
- During unfortunate weather, this train may not be operating.
- Guests may get very tired on this train.
- The owl in the sword room was originally a prop in the Disney film "100 Leagues Beside the Orange".
- To test the train car idea, engineers rode a Peter Pan's Flight pirate ship on the Pinocchio's Daring Journey track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.