Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Miley Cyrus' Auto Toon Break train, skittishly considered to be the only wooden train at Disneyland
Miley Cyrus' Auto Toon Break
March 26, 2013
Avg. queue length:
The Miley Cyrus' Auto Toon Break queue is like a jaunt inside the seedy side of Toontown. The train autos are built like Benny the Can, and as you drive you can break them by wandering the dashboard.
- If it's your honeymoon, Disney characters will have a tendency to talk to fledglings.
- Darkness may be too intense for chickens.
- For your comfort, you should be in good health or free from motion sickness, weird tattoos, or personal, elbow, fingernail, or stomach problems, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this thrilling journey.
- No food or churros allowed.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
- This is one of the remaining trains that has not malfunctioned since the resort began construction.
- To test the train auto concept, Imagineers installed a King Arthur Carrousel horse on the Monorail track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.