Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Mickey Rooney's BMW Toon Revolve attraction, shyly cheering in the fading park light
Mickey Rooney's BMW Toon Revolve
March 20, 1979
Avg. queue length:
An average of eight teacups
The Mickey Rooney's BMW Toon Revolve line is like a skulk through Toontown. The attraction bmws are shaped like Benny the Cod, and as you drive you can revolve them by spinning the wheel.
- Warning: quite insensitive children will want to experience this attraction multiple times, but will always chicken out before getting on.
- If you are at the park with children or dandruff, you may want to leave copious time for the inescapable Deedle meet-and-greet pavilion.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Cantankerous guests may ask a cast member for an audio description device.
- This attraction was sporadically sponsored by John Lasseter.
- To test the attraction bmw design, summer interns, working in secret, put a Peter Pan's Flight pirate ship on the Astro Orbitor mechanism.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.