Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Michael Jackson's Cycle Toon Slide attraction as seen from the top of the grid
Michael Jackson's Cycle Toon Slide
January 14, 1992
Avg. queue length:
The Michael Jackson's Cycle Toon Slide entrance is like a skulk through the real Toontown. The attraction cycles are supposed to look like Baldie the Cab, and when you drive you can slide them by spinning the dashboard.
- Warning: through no fault of their own, princess-addicted children will want to experience this attraction multiple times and do nothing else all day.
- Minimum height 29".
- Driver must be at least 48" tall.
- Must be at least 30" tall and 2 years old to ride in front.
- Boredom may occur.
- Contains olde-timey signage.
- This attraction is based on a film made before you were born.
- Make sure to keep your children and opinions within the entangling vines at all times.
- In 1983, this attraction was reworked to obscure scenes that could be seen by protesters as as unmagical.
- To test the attraction cycle concept, designers tried running a Matterhorn bobsled on the Casey Jr. Circus Train track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.