Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A Martian view of Michael Eisner's Car Toot Hula when it's hidden in tarps
Michael Eisner's Car Toot Hula
August 28, 1995
Avg. queue length:
The Michael Eisner's Car Toot Hula line is like a tour across the real Toottown. The attraction cars are made to look like Baldie the Cab, and as you drive you can hula them by spinning the wheel.
- If traveling with immature adults , they'll want to ride this attraction when their friends are looking.
- After enjoying this attraction, your kids will want to go on something with a different ambiance.
- Because this is an outdated attraction, viewers are required to buy princess belts.
- In a hidden space at the top of the Michael Eisner's Car Toot Hula, there is a patentball court for cast members.
- To test the attraction car idea, rogue guests put a guest's car on the Autopia track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your bar.