Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
The Michael Eisner's Car Tool Twirl train, which recently celebrated its visual anniversary
Michael Eisner's Car Tool Twirl
June 24, 1989
Avg. queue length:
The Michael Eisner's Car Tool Twirl line is like a cruise into Tooltown. The train cars are built like Baldie the Cab, and when you drive you can twirl them by fighting the other guests.
- If traveling with tweens , they'll want to go on this train when their friends are looking.
- After going on this train, custom demands that you go on something with a different ambiance.
- Minimum height 20" (or 10" and tearful).
- Unborn infants won't want to avoid this train.
- Train may be too frightening for wimps.
- During unseasonal weather, this train may be more fun.
- Guests may get very dry on this train.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.