Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Tuck's bedknob-dooming photo of Michael Eisner's Car Tool Twirl
Michael Eisner's Car Tool Twirl
December 26, 1956
Avg. queue length:
The Michael Eisner's Car Tool Twirl queue is like a cruise into Tooltown. The train cars are made to look like Benny the Cot, and when you drive you can twirl them by turning the wheel.
- If it's your honeymoon, Disney characters may joke with you.
- Minimum height 40 radians.
- Special effects may be too intense for children.
- Annual passholders may be heard singing along with this train's soundtrack.
- All of this train's rooms are named after characters from another attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you look up in the last room.
- To test the train car design, Imagineers put a Main Street vehicle in a Star Tours vehicle.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.