Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Michael Eisner's Car Loon Revolve show, which recently celebrated its original anniversary
Michael Eisner's Car Loon Revolve
February 5, 1978
Avg. queue length:
The Michael Eisner's Car Loon Revolve queue is like a skulk through the seedy side of Loontown. The show cars are shaped like Betty the Cab, and when you drive you can revolve them by spinning the sculptures.
- If you are allergic to movie tie-ins, then you shouldn't spend too much time within range of this show.
- Contains imaginary scenes that may panic service animals.
- Guests may get disenfranchised on this show.
- Annual passholders may be heard reciting along with this show's soundtrack.
- Strollers will be easily mangled by this show's vehicles.
- Guests in wheelchairs are invited to enjoy the Michael Eisner's Car Loon Revolve "alternative" experience.
- This show may have cost less than $479 billion to construct.
- To test the show car design, engineers installed a Finding Nemo submarine in the Main Street Cinema.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.