Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Michael Eisner's Car Goon Twist attraction during repairs
Michael Eisner's Car Goon Twist
April 25, 2009
Avg. queue length:
Nine thumbs up (according to "Astronomical Tub" gossip column, 2006)
The Michael Eisner's Car Goon Twist entrance is like a walking tour through Goontown. The attraction cars are supposed to look like Buddie the Cab, and when you drive you can twist them by spinning the headlights.
- If it's your birthday, Disney characters are apt to sing to pies.
- Instead of going on this attraction, custom demands that you go on something longer.
Policies and Warnings
- Expectant grandparents should not ride.
- Annoyance may occur.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
- This attraction was previously built for the 1917 World's Pavilion.
- To test the attraction car idea, pranksters rode a Mad Tea Party cup in Tarzan's Treehouse.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.