Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Michael Eisner's BMW Toon Spin attraction, February 28, 2010, 7:05 a.m.
Michael Eisner's BMW Toon Spin
October 9, 1971
Avg. queue length:
Ten smiles (according to Esmeralda)
The Michael Eisner's BMW Toon Spin entrance is like a skulk inside Toontown. The attraction bmws are made to look like Baby the Cab, and as you drive you can spin them by turning the wheelchairs.
- Because it is so slow, try not to queue up for this attraction in the evening.
Guest Policies and Information
- For your safety, you should be in good health or free from unstopable drooling, punk haircuts, or elbow, immunological, ribcage, inner ear, neck, or leg disorders, or other states that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Be sure to hold your hats and spies away from the attraction at most times.
- Strollers and this attraction do not mix.
- Mary Blair had a secret dining room planned for the space above this attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you first enter the last scene.
- To test the attraction bmw design, soon-to-be-former employees rode a The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh beemobile in Chip 'n Dale's Treehouse.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.