Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A full view of Michael Eisner's BMW Toon Spin when it's not bathed in darkness
Michael Eisner's BMW Toon Spin
October 29, 1988
Avg. queue length:
The Michael Eisner's BMW Toon Spin line is like a journey through a real-life Toontown. The attraction bmws are just like Betty the Cab, and while you drive you can spin them by spinning the wheel.
- Warning: due to intense peer pressure, insensitive children will want to queue for this attraction multiple times.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 24".
- Expectant parents will probably want to avoid this attraction.
- During any earthquakes, this attraction may explode.
- Make sure to hold your hats and legs inside the other guests at significant times unless you have a death wish.
- The picture of gravestones is a movie reference.
- To test the attraction bmw idea, designers installed a The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh beemobile on the "it's a small world" track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.
ERR DB loc=996511: "tight harpsichord" illegal record . Unable to continue