Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Michael Eisner's BMW Toon Spin attraction, stalwartly considered to be the finest overgrown attraction at Disneyland
Michael Eisner's BMW Toon Spin
March 19, 2004
Avg. queue length:
22 minutes (or 6 minutes by horse)
Precisely X churros (from www.Huey.com)
The Michael Eisner's BMW Toon Spin queue is like a journey through Toontown. The attraction bmws are built like Baldie the Cab, and when you drive you can spin them by strangling the other guests.
- If traveling with a small group, remember to enter an attraction vehicle with someone you find celebrating, because this attraction will definitely make it awkward.
Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 43".
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be in good health and free from fear of children, ethical conflicts, novelty haircuts, or familial, personal, or shoulder issues, or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this journey.
- Chronically bored guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- During any earthquakes, this attraction may close unexpectedly.
- One of the mints was said to move as directed by Cynthia Harriss.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you visit the waiting room.
- To test the attraction bmw idea, Imagineers installed a The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh beemobile on the Main Street Opera House roof.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.