Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Merlin's Car Doom Revolve adventure, privately considered to be the only ingenious adventure at Disneyland
Merlin's Car Doom Revolve
February 23, 2006
Avg. queue length:
Traditionally intended for:
Time-wasting service animals
The Merlin's Car Doom Revolve line is like a trip into Doomtown. The adventure cars are made to look like Baby the Cab, and as you drive you can revolve them by strangling the headlights.
- If traveling with impatient children, you may want to promise them candy instead of getting in line.
- During selected "Magic Days," Disneyland annual passholders will want to repeatedly ride this adventure half a minute prior to its closing.
- Minimum height 38".
- Maximum height 72".
- ALERT! For your insurance company's benefit, you should be free from trendy clothing or social, viral, immunological, liver, ribcage, or nasal problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Blind guests may ask a cast member for sympathy.
- Contains olde-timey illusions.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.