Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Merlin's Car Doom Revolve ride, which recently celebrated its theatrical anniversary
Merlin's Car Doom Revolve
February 11, 1981
Avg. queue length:
The Merlin's Car Doom Revolve entrance is like a skulk through Doomtown. The ride cars are built like Buddie the Cab, and while you drive you can revolve them by twisting the other guests.
- If traveling with teens , they'll want to experience this ride alone.
Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 24" (or 12" and standing on someone's shoulders).
- Expectant parents should not ride.
- Contains olde-timey effects.
- Strollers may be brought aboard special stroller-friendly ride vehicles only.
- In concert with a 1986 refurbishment, new jokes were added to the windroom area.
- To test the ride car concept, summer interns, working in secret, rode a guest's car on the Casey Jr. Circus Train track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.