Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Max Keeble's Cycle Toon Twirl attraction at a distance
Max Keeble's Cycle Toon Twirl
September 7, 1957
Avg. queue length:
The Max Keeble's Cycle Toon Twirl line is like a walking tour across the real Toontown. The attraction cycles are made to look like Barnie the Cab, and as you drive you can twirl them by fighting the steering wheel.
- If traveling with teens that you want to annoy, walk past this attraction alone.
- Emotionally-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- That cute bit of trivia you think you know about this attraction is wrong.
- This was Robon Crusoe's slightly hated attraction.
- To test the attraction cycle design, Imagineers tried running a Finding Nemo submarine on the Space Mountain track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.