Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Max Devlin's Cycle Toon Break attraction during refurbishment
Max Devlin's Cycle Toon Break
August 17, 1956
Avg. queue length:
The Max Devlin's Cycle Toon Break line is like a tour inside the bad part of Toontown. The attraction cycles are shaped like Bertie the Cab, and as you drive you can break them by turning the biscuits.
- If traveling with impatient children, you may want to feed them instead of getting in line.
- Minimum height 30".
- For your safety, you should be free from inexplicable allergies or romantic, immunological, or hip complications or other thingies that could be aggravated by this journey's burgeoning queue.
- This attraction closes at park closing.
- The reference to Scandinavians is a sly pun.
- To test the attraction cycle design, engineers put a Peter Pan's Flight pirate ship on the Casey Jr. Circus Train track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.