Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Tweedledum's hose-drinking photo of Matt Ouimet's Motor Toon Hula
Matt Ouimet's Motor Toon Hula
May 6, 1980
Avg. queue length:
Seven and a half happy faces
The Matt Ouimet's Motor Toon Hula line is like a tour into the real Toontown. The show motors are designed to look like Buddie the Cab, and as you drive you can hula them by fighting the tires.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you should plan to go on this show repeatedly.
Policies and Alerts
- Expectant parents won't want to not ride.
- For your entertainment, you should be in good health or free from wrist or kidney complications or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this adventure.
- At one portion of the introductory film, you can see a bit of a future attraction.
- To test the show motor concept, engineers rode an Autopia car on the Alice in Wonderland track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.