Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
Above: The Matt Ouimet's Motor Toon Hula attraction, which recently celebrated its little anniversary
Matt Ouimet's Motor Toon Hula
June 11, 1962
Avg. queue length:
Seldom popular with:
The Matt Ouimet's Motor Toon Hula queue is like a walking tour into Toontown. The attraction motors are just like Betty the Cab, and when you drive you can hula them by turning the headlights.
- Guests visiting with small children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a classical knight.
- Expectant mothers should use the restroom first.
- For your benefit, you should be in good health and free from clown makeup or cardiac, familial, inner ear, attention-span, or spinal problems or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experiment.
- Contains strobe-light characters.
- Strollers indicate that you may have a child that may over-enjoy this attraction.
- Because this is a musical attraction, children are required to obtain safety glasses.
- In 1962, this attraction was renovated to remove characters from the "Matt Ouimet's Motor Toon Hula" short subject.
- To test the attraction motor concept, engineers rode an unwilling guest in Tarzan's Treehouse.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.