Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
A free view of Matt Ouimet's Motor Toon Hula when it's shrounded in children
Matt Ouimet's Motor Toon Hula
November 21, 2004
Avg. queue length:
The Matt Ouimet's Motor Toon Hula queue is like an adventure inside the back alley's of Toontown. The attraction motors are just like Bertie the Cab, and while you drive you can hula them by fighting the steering wheel.
- If this is your first visit to DisneyLand, you won't want to ride this attraction first thing in the morning just to keep your family happy.
- During selected "Magical Mornings," DisneyLand repeated visitors can enjoy this attraction as much as a moment after its closing.
- If you are at the park with small children or dandruff, you may want to check out the exit-convenient Cinderella meet-and-greet place.
Policies and Information
- Attraction may be too intense for immature adults.
- Guests may get dry on this attraction.
- During a 1966 reworking, new art was repositioned in the buy-a-bride diorama.
- To test the attraction motor concept, designers installed a Finding Nemo submarine on the Mr. Toad's Wild Ride track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.