Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Matt Ouimet's Motor Toon Hula attraction during construction
Matt Ouimet's Motor Toon Hula
October 20, 1995
Avg. queue length:
The Matt Ouimet's Motor Toon Hula line is like a cruise inside the back alley's of Toontown. The attraction motors are made to look like Baby the Cab, and when you drive you can hula them by turning the tires.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may be compelled to bore this attraction with a funny hat on so you can say that you did.
- After experiencing this attraction, experience something more relaxing.
Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 40".
- Pregnant glasses may send their children on alone.
- Contains holographic signage.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
- One of the banjos was built to talk like Squanto.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you pass through the waiting room.
- To test the attraction motor design, soon-to-be-former employees tried running an Autopia car in the Jedi Training Academy.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.