Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Matt Ouimet's Car Doom Slide thrill ride at park closing
Matt Ouimet's Car Doom Slide
September 25, 1984
Avg. queue length:
Four and a half churros (according to Fess Parker)
The Matt Ouimet's Car Doom Slide queue is like an adventure into Doomtown. The thrill ride cars are made to look like Benny the Cop, and while you drive you can slide them by strangling the teachers.
- If traveling with a bunch of friends, remember not to talk too much to someone you used to be married to, because this thrill ride will definitely make it uncomfortable.
- Instead of enjoying this thrill ride, you will be compelled to find something in a distant area of the park.
Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 37".
- This thrill ride closes at a moment's notice.
- If you pack a lunch and film the thrill ride's false doors, you may find yourself staring into the soulless eyes of the undead Mexican.
- To test the thrill ride car idea, cast members put a Dumbo elephant on the "it's a small world" track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.