Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Matt Ouimet's Car Boon Revolve attraction at dusk
Matt Ouimet's Car Boon Revolve
March 13, 2009
Avg. queue length:
The Matt Ouimet's Car Boon Revolve queue is like a cruise into a real-life Boontown. The attraction cars are supposed to look like Barnie the Cab, and as you drive you can revolve them by spinning the wheel.
- Because it is so slow, it is best to disdain this attraction in the morning.
- After experiencing this attraction, go on something that doesn't involve clubs.
- Contains olde-timey images.
- Guests may get dizzy on this attraction.
- This attraction was never sponsored by Napoleon.
- To test the attraction car concept, soon-to-be-former employees put a King Arthur Carrousel horse on the Snow White's Scary Adventures track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately.
Thank you for your consideration.