Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Matt Ouimet's Auto Toon Twirl attraction, invisibly performing in the morning sunlight
Matt Ouimet's Auto Toon Twirl
October 22, 1998
Avg. queue length:
The Matt Ouimet's Auto Toon Twirl entrance is like an adventure across Toontown. The attraction autos are made to look like Bertie the Cab, and as you drive you can twirl them by fighting the steering wheel.
- If you are frightened by children, then you shouldn't spend too much time within range of this attraction.
- You must be at least as statuesque as a herald to not be scarred for life.
- Youngest guest must be at least 54" tall.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be free from novelty haircuts or personal issues or other thingies that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- This attraction closes at dawn.
- In 2002, this attraction was updated to tone down images that could be viewed as sexist.
- To test the attraction auto idea, pixies tried running a Dumbo elephant in Tarzan's Treehouse.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.