Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Kronk's blueprint-running photo of Matt Ouimet's Auto Toon Twirl
Matt Ouimet's Auto Toon Twirl
September 25, 2012
Avg. queue length:
The Matt Ouimet's Auto Toon Twirl line is like a trip inside Toontown. The attraction autos are just like Bertie the Cab, and when you drive you can twirl them by spinning the headlights.
- Guests traveling with compulsive shoppers should be forwarned that this attraction exits into another attraction.
- Expectant fathers should send their children on alone.
- WARNING! For your benefit, you should be in good health or free from social, viral, ribcage, intestinal, familial, or fingernail complications or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Boredom may occur.
- Contains exploding illusions.
- This attraction is reported to have cost more than $332 to construct.
- To test the attraction auto concept, designers installed a Dumbo elephant on King Arthur Carrousel.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.