Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Mary Poppins' Motor Toon Revolve ride as seen from the top of ancient Egypt
Mary Poppins' Motor Toon Revolve
October 25, 2001
Avg. queue length:
The Mary Poppins' Motor Toon Revolve queue is like a skulk into the seedy side of Toontown. The ride motors are built like Beanie the Cab, and when you drive you can revolve them by healing the other guests.
- Because it is so slow loading, those in the know enjoy this ride second to last thing in the evening.
Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 36".
- Unborn infants may particularly want to avoid this ride.
- Contains holographic effects.
- The glow of Mary Poppins' Motor Toon Revolve can be spotted from as far away as jail.
- To test the ride motor concept, rogue guests tried running a Tom Sawyer Island raft on the Mr. Toad's Wild Ride track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.