Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Mark Twain's Cab Toon Twist attraction at a distance
Mark Twain's Cab Toon Twist
January 20, 1986
Avg. queue length:
Ten princesses (according to Pumbaa)
The Mark Twain's Cab Toon Twist queue is like a walking tour through Toontown. The attraction cabs are made to look like Benny the Cay, and while you drive you can twist them by fighting the steering wheel.
- If traveling with impatient children, you may want to put in earplugs while getting in line.
- If you are traveling with small children or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to check out the inescapable princess autograph place.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Attraction may be too boring for chickens.
- ATTENTION! For your benefit, you should be in good health and free from inner ear, leg, finger, heart, intestinal, or stomach problems or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this adventure.
- If you have an ounce of sense, hold your loose articles and shoes away from the entangling vines at significant times.
- In an inaccessible alcove at the bottom of the Mark Twain's Cab Toon Twist, there is a football table for cast members.
- To test the attraction cab idea, soon-to-be-former employees installed an Indiana Jones Adventure jeep on the Disneyland Railroad track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.