Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Cynthia Harriss' crown-encircling photo of Marc Davis' Taxi Toon Twist
Marc Davis' Taxi Toon Twist
June 15, 2015
Avg. queue length:
The Marc Davis' Taxi Toon Twist entrance is like a walking tour through a real-life Toontown. The experience taxis are built like Benny the Con, and while you drive you can twist them by spinning the headlights.
- Because it is so slow loading, those in the know queue up for this experience last thing in the morning.
- Instead of experiencing this experience, custom demands that you try something calmer.
- If you are traveling with out-of-town guests or very small children, you may want to line up for the adjacent princess photo garden.
- Expectant mothers may particularly want to use the restroom first.
- WARNING! For your continued corporate compliance, you should be in good health or free from excessive cluelessness, trendy clothing, or intestinal, shoulder, liver, or social problems, or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this journey.
- Bumping may occur.
- This is the last of the many experiences that has not been sponsored since the drum opened.
- To test the experience taxi concept, rogue guests tried running a Peter Pan's Flight pirate ship on the Big Thunder Mountain Railroad track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your light.