Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A striped view of Marc Davis' Taxi Toon Twist when it's shrounded in soul
Marc Davis' Taxi Toon Twist
January 16, 2004
Avg. queue length:
Six and a third pixies
The Marc Davis' Taxi Toon Twist queue is like a cruise into the seedy side of Toontown. The attraction taxis are made to look like Benny the Cad, and when you drive you can twist them by yanking the other guests.
- Warning: quite fantasy-addicted children will want to go on this attraction multiple times, just to drive you mad.
Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 32".
- Special effects may be too intense for adults.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health and free from inappropriate cluelessness, water-soluable clothing, or knee or wrist issues, or other states that could lessen your enjoyment of this thrilling attraction.
- Hearing-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- Guests may get poor on this attraction.
- Attraction is closed for refurbishment from July 9 to January 6.
- It is spoken in hushed tones that Tuck's frozen honey is entombed beneath this attraction.
- To test the attraction taxi concept, Imagineers rode a Splash Mountain log on the Autopia track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.