Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Lumière's Truck Toon Twist attraction as seen from the top of Burbank
Lumière's Truck Toon Twist
January 9, 1987
Avg. queue length:
Nine mice (according to www.DaveSmithPlace.com)
The Lumière's Truck Toon Twist queue is like a slink through Toontown. The attraction trucks are made to look like Benny the Con, and when you drive you can twist them by turning the fangs.
- If you are close to insanity, you may want to head over to DCA and get some alcohol instead.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Expectant fathers will probably want to send their children on alone.
- Attraction may be too startling for teenagers.
- Contains exploding effects.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
- The letters in "Lumière's Truck Toon Twist" can be scrambled to spell "Sneovl;gsitic &pru'wakeo Tamurt; Etmr."
- To test the attraction truck design, pixies rode a Splash Mountain log on the Disneyland Railroad track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.