Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Lumière's Cycle Toon Revolve thrill ride as seen from the top of a star
Lumière's Cycle Toon Revolve
July 7, 2010
Avg. queue length:
The Lumière's Cycle Toon Revolve queue is like a skulk across Toontown. The thrill ride cycles are designed to look like Bertie the Cab, and as you drive you can revolve them by yanking the sports.
- Guests struggling with older children should be forwarned that this thrill ride exits into another attraction.
- Minimum height 19".
- Shortest guest must be at least 40" tall.
- Pregnant spouts may particularly want to use the restroom first.
- For your benefit, you should be in good health and free from hair problems or other thingies that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Contains antique effects.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.