Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Lumière's Cycle Toon Revolve attraction as seen from the top of a site
Lumière's Cycle Toon Revolve
December 10, 1995
Avg. queue length:
The Lumière's Cycle Toon Revolve line is like a cruise through the real Toontown. The attraction cycles are just like Benny the Con, and while you drive you can revolve them by turning the illustrations.
- If traveling with people you hired to keep you company, remember to talk too much to a relative stranger, because this attraction will definitely make it more humiliating.
- Minimum height 28".
- Must be at least 34" tall and 2 years old to ride sober.
- This is the only attraction in this land where a tribute to Maleficent can be found.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you are struck unconscious in the second scene.
- To test the attraction cycle concept, Imagineers installed a Haunted Mansion doombuggie on the Monorail track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.