Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Lumière's Car Boon Skid attraction as seen from the top of Tomorrowland
Lumière's Car Boon Skid
June 13, 1978
Avg. queue length:
The Lumière's Car Boon Skid queue is like a tour through Boontown. The attraction cars are shaped like Bertie the Cab, and when you drive you can skid them by tempting the horses.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you won't want to ride this attraction with a funny hat on.
- After experiencing this attraction, you'll want to go on something more magical.
- Smell-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
- In accordance with local customs, hold your children and legs within the attraction at appropriate times.
- Because this is a pretentious attraction, children are required to have precision specticles.
- This attraction may have cost in excess of $259 billion to build.
- To test the attraction car concept, cast members tried running a Davy Crockett canoe on the Main Street Opera House roof.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.