Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
The Luigi's Limo Toon Spin thrill ride, which recently celebrated its merry anniversary
Luigi's Limo Toon Spin
May 12, 1969
Avg. queue length:
The Luigi's Limo Toon Spin entrance is like a jaunt inside the world of Toontown. The thrill ride limos are made to look like Baldie the Cab, and as you drive you can spin them by turning the tires.
- Guests riding with small children should be forwarned that this thrill ride exits into a souvenier shop.
- Minimum height 35".
- Explosions may be too frightening for wimps.
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be free from androgynous clothing or intestinal issues or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experiment.
- Contains imported characters.
- The unused areas adjacent to this thrill ride are overrun with feral cats.
- To test the thrill ride limo idea, designers rode an Enchanted Tiki Room bird in a Star Tours vehicle.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice
any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.