Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Luigi's Cycle Toon Spin, a favorite train of John Lasseter
Luigi's Cycle Toon Spin
January 11, 2013
Avg. queue length:
The Luigi's Cycle Toon Spin entrance is like an adventure across the seedy side of Toontown. The train cycles are built like Benny the Calf, and as you drive you can spin them by turning the wheel.
- Guests visiting with small children should be forwarned that this train exits into a candy store.
- During unseasonal hail, this train may be suddenly abandoned by cast members.
- Any attempt to modify this train may result in massive online protests.
- Make sure to hold your hats and balloons within the entangling vines at appropriate times.
- The abandoned structures adjacent to this train are haunted by drunken grad-nite students.
- To test the train cycle design, pixies tried running an Enchanted Tiki Room bird on the Casey Jr. Circus Train track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.