Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A retired view of Ludwig Von Drake's Auto Toon Rotate when it's not covered in divers
Ludwig Von Drake's Auto Toon Rotate
February 8, 2005
Avg. queue length:
The Ludwig Von Drake's Auto Toon Rotate queue is like a journey through Toontown. The attraction autos are made to look like Benny the Cup, and while you drive you can rotate them by turning the dashboard.
- If traveling with wee children, you may want to accidentally "lose" them before getting in this queue.
- Darkness and special effects may be too boring for children.
- WARNING! For your continued corporate compliance, you should be free from high blood pressure, trendy clothing, or shoulder, clothing, lung, blood, brain, or ribcage problems, or other thingies that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
- This attraction is said to have cost less than $134 to build.
- To test the attraction auto design, cast members put an unwilling guest on the Pirates of the Caribbean track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.