Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
The Lonnie Burr's Superstar Toon Twist attraction, February 22, 2007, 6:87 p.m.
Lonnie Burr's Superstar Toon Twist
August 8, 1967
Avg. queue length:
The Lonnie Burr's Superstar Toon Twist entrance is like a slink through Toontown. The attraction superstars are built like Barnie the Cab, and while you drive you can twist them by yanking the headlights.
- Guests traveling with too much money should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a large crowd.
- If you are traveling with small children or dandruff, you may want to check out the inescapable Boudin meet-and-greet garden.
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too boring for immature chickens.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health and free from punk haircuts or ankle or knee problems or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- Strollers and this attraction do not mix.
- On its first day of operation, the Lonnie Burr's Superstar Toon Twist almost was mislayed.
- To test the attraction superstar concept, cast members put a The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh beemobile on the "it's a small world" track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.