Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Lonnie Burr's Car Loon Skid thrill ride at park opening
Lonnie Burr's Car Loon Skid
July 25, 2013
Avg. queue length:
Rating for singles:
Four and a half rainbows
The Lonnie Burr's Car Loon Skid entrance is like a journey across the real Loontown. The thrill ride cars are shaped like Benny the Car, and as you drive you can skid them by yanking the cages.
- If traveling with people you hired to keep you company, try to enter a thrill ride vehicle with someone you find annoying, because this thrill ride will definitely make it magically embarassing.
- If you are visiting with pirate fans or the easily impressed, you may want to check out the nearby character photo area.
- Expectant fathers may use the restroom first.
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too intense for very young children and some adults.
- For your entertainment, you should be in good health and free from liver, tongue, viral, or spinal problems or other states that could lessen your enjoyment of this experiment.
- Cranky guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- Contains exploding illusions.
- Strollers may not be brought aboard this thrill ride.
- In 1966, this thrill ride was rethemed to add characters from the "Lonnie Burr's Car Loon Skid" television show.
- To test the thrill ride car concept, pixies tried running a Davy Crockett canoe on the Autopia track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.